From Mediavor

A horrified mother finds “octopus looking” mold inside of her coconut water

From Mediavor

Gross!

Vita Coco has silently become one of the more popular drinks in America.

Posted by Barbara Evelyn Marie on Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Everyone is getting down with it, but that might change after this incredible story was reported by New York Post

“Barbara Kline, a mother of two from Goshen, NY, claims to have suffered diarrhea and vomiting for days after accidentally swallowing a slimy piece of the mystery mound on April 25.”

Ms. Kline plans to sue the company according to the report, which sounds like a good idea.

 

Comments

comments

About the author

sushi

View all posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 + 3 =